Friday 18 May 2018

Meet Miss Preston

My name is Miss Preston

I am a Pre-Service Teacher currently in my final year of my Bachelor in Primary Education degree at Edith Cowan University. I have been lucky enough to have been placed at Wattle Grove Primary School for the second time in my degree. I have the privilege of working alongside the wonderful Mrs McIlwraith in Term Two. I am looking forward to a fantastic term with the brilliant pupils of Room 26. I consider myself to be an adaptable, confident and passionate teacher who wants to make a lasting positive difference in students' lives. My teaching practice is based on a combination of explicit teaching and student-centred learning strategies. I pride myself on the ability to create and maintain positive learning environments for all my students. As I feel strongly about inclusion and respect, I will incorporate and encourage these values in all aspects of my classroom teaching. If you see me around the classroom or the school, please feel welcome to come up and introduce yourself!

I am looking forward to meeting you.

Miss K Preston



Sports Team: West Coast Eagles!
Hobbies: Basketball, cuddling my adorable dog Buddy, cooking and baby-sitting my gorgeous god children.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment