Sunday 29 October 2017

Welcome Miss Papalia

Hello Room 25!

My name is Miss Papalia and I am so excited to be spending the next 5 weeks in your amazing classroom with yourselves and Mrs McIlwraith. I was born in the Perth hills and have grown up there most of my life. When I’m not teaching children at school, you will most likely find me teaching children in a dance studio. I love to dance and have done so for the last 21 years of my life. I teach a range of children (ages 3-18) in the genres of tap, jazz and ballet.


I have found Wattle Grove Primary School to be such a welcoming and friendly school and for this reason, I am extremely excited about my placement here. I cannot wait to continue to get to know you all and make some great memories over the next 5 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment