Tuesday 11 October 2016

Mr Eaves

We would like to welcome Mr Eaves to Wattle Grove. Mr Eaves is a student teacher from ECU who will be supporting the students over the next 7 weeks. We are very fortunate to have him work within our class and hope he enjoys his stay. 


Cam Eaves
Hi Room 11! My name is Mr. Eaves and I’m really excited to be a part of your class for term 4. I’m from Christchurch, New Zealand and have been in Perth for only 7 months now and I am loving it! I am a very active person and I enjoy playing sports and hanging out in the sunshine. I like to play both rugby and soccer and would love to get involved in any school sports. I also enjoy geography and learning about new places, different cultures and interesting foods!
Everyone at Wattle Grove Primary School has been really friendly and I look forward to creating new memories together!

No comments:

Post a Comment