Sunday 18 May 2014

Buddy Reading.

Room 4 have been learning all about dinosaurs this term so the children in Room 9 decided to write story books based on dinosaur characters. Room 9 were very excited to write their stories to share with their buddies in Pre Primary and spent time during their Literacy Block creating the story books. 

Room 9 had a wonderful time on Thursday morning sharing their completed stories with their buddies. The children of Room 4 had a lovely morning listening to the stories about all their favourite dinosaurs. 
See what the Pre Primary children had to say about our books!

"It was cool, it was funny and made me laugh." 

"I liked it when the dinosaur ate the leaves. My favourite picture was the T-Rex." 

""It made me feel happy."



"I liked the pictures, story, colours, dinosaurs and drawings."

"I like the dinosaur book because the little girl has a cute piggy tail."



"The dinosaur was fun."

"I liked the pictures and the story. My favourite dinosaur was the T-Rex and Triceratops." 


"I liked the 3rd page because the dinosaur was doing the strange dance."

"It was a good story."

"I liked the princess the best." 


"I liked Amy's book because it had me in it and the dinosaur was green and pink." 

"It was a nice book, the dinosaur was pink. I liked the pictures and the numbers." 
We look forward to sharing our writing with Room 9 again in the future. 




No comments:

Post a Comment